2014 Indian Chief Vintage
The National Motorcycle Museum, Anamosa Iowa, was founded in 1989 by people who love motorcycling and it thrives today because of their sound plan. Engineers, racers, bike builders, tuners and others as far back as the late 1800?s built the groundwork for what motorcycling has become. The National Motorcycle Museum’s goal is to present their passion, and ours, through fine interpretive exhibitions built around a fine collection of machines and historical objects from around the world.
As the motorcycle industry evolves we believe it is critical that we continue to gather vintage bikes, photographs, apparel, advertising art and other memorabilia to document all eras. Likewise, presentation of these motorcycles and objects must be high quality. Enhanced exhibitions, facilities, infrastructure, media and quality staff can make your experience at the Museum what you expect and deserve. Only by making these investments and providing well interpreted motorcycling history can we really succeed in presenting the story of the industry and motorcycling culture.
Raffle Prize - 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
2014 Indian Chief Vintage:
- The all-new Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine – Pays tribute to legendary Indian engines of the past.
- Valanced Fenders – Elegant and functional, standard since 1940 on every Indian Motorcycle¨.
- Classic Badging – The script is a hallmark of the historic Indian brand first created in 1910.
- Indian Red Paint – The standard Indian paint color starting in 1912.
- Extensive Chrome Plating – Virtually every surface that could be chromed has been chromed.
- War Bonnet Lighting – Mounted atop the front fender, the way as it has been done since 1947.
- Laced Wheels – The Indian Chief rolls on brilliant, high-quality forty spoke laced wheels.
- Genuine Leather Seat and Saddlebags – Quality leather, becoming more distinguished over time.
- Total Value Nearly $21,000!
Raffle Tickets and Contact Information
Tickets for the 2014 Indian Chief Vintage are just 1 for $5 or 6 for $25 and this raffle drawing is December 31st, 2014. For more information on National Motorcycle Museum, to get contact information and to buy tickets please visit the...
For all questions concerning this event contact the organization at the link above.
Be sure to tell them you found their raffle on BikerRaffle.com! Thanks!